I made a withdrawal but still not in my bank account after 8 days!

AleliDacanay
Contributor
Contributor

So I'm kinda new in PayPal and have just recently set up an account. I have linked a Philippine Debit Card and made a money transfer last March 8.

PayPal hit me up through mail saying it's going to take 2-4 business days for the transaction to be completed and that the money is supposed to appear on my bank on March 14. It's passed two days now and I keep on checking my bank account  only to be dismayed that there are no transferred funds from PayPal.

My PayPal withdrawal history says "completed". So technically my money left from my PayPal account but is not on my bank! 

What are the chances of delays or bank issues? I have learned that if it has something to do with the bank issues, PayPal would inform me through mail or will send the money back to my account. But neither of the two happened. 

It has been 8 days since I made the withdrawal. I went to ask my bank to clarify if there are pending incoming money but they did not found any traced transaction from PayPal. I emailed PayPal already but just received a programmed reply that doesn't really addressed my concern.I'M STARTING TO GET WORRIED!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Donna

Hi AleliDacanay, and welcome to the PayPal community.

A Complete status means we have processed your withdrawal. It still may take your bank several days to make the money available in your bank account. If there is a problem with your withdrawal, it may take up to one week for your bank to notify us. We’ll alert you by email if we learn of any problems processing your withdrawal. If you have any further questions regarding this you can contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

I hope this helps,

Donna

Login to Me Too

Kylle
Contributor
Contributor
I also have the same problem I withdraw my money in my bank but still not appearing in my acc and I really need it for my tuition and its already delay it says completed but why did not appear on my bank where did the money go im starting to get worried is there anyway that i can get it back? Please help im new in paypal I withdraw last 4 days it was completed yesterday and its supposed today august 11 appeared to my bank but i nquired nothing I'm also fro Philippines
Login to Me Too

Kylle
Contributor
Contributor
Sir from Philippines din ako na solve mo na ba problems , yan din kasi problema ko I withdraw my fund using my bank account last 4 days and it was competed yesterday it supposed to appear in my bank account today but still nothing plz need help talaga sir . pwd pa ask sir new lng din ako sa paypal . sana mapansin nyu po
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.