Bank Withdrawals immediately reversed

TKPeters
Contributor
Contributor

Our Bank Withdrawals are getting immediately reversed & its seems its a system issue looking at the eBay forums & your phone lines are very busy

Also its charging 50p for each one tried, as we've tried different amounts, due to holding different currencies

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

roseshadow
New Community Member

Hi I just tried a withdrawal as well twice, didn't realise about the charge till I read this, if it a Paypal issue which it seem they have to refund the charges, also trioed rining customer services it won't even connect now just cuts of straight away.

Login to Me Too

LBMagnets
Contributor
Contributor

Same Problem here.

Login to Me Too

danceleisure
Contributor
Contributor

Another day ANOTHER Paypal problem & to add insult to injury you ring the number & the line is dead,,,,,thanks Paypal just what we all need during the bust season! At least a post on here or on Facebook to let you customers know would be a little helpful!!!! Lets just hope this is sorted SOON!Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

Lokii
Contributor
Contributor

Well that a relief to find out it's not just me, 2 attempts and money lost somewhere in the ether (not fees recorded on the reversals). Definately not the my bank as I've spoken to them.

Weird that Paypal are giving me a customer services telephone number that according to the operator is 'Unrecognized'!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.