Added funds still processing after 7 days!

Sarah2012
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

Please tell me why it is taking so long to process my added funds from the bank. It has been 7 days now and I really need to sort things out as soon as possible. On all the posts...you say 6 days to process.

Regards,

Sarah

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I have known folks say it can be a bit longer especially if a weekend is involved.....they say 5-7 business days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sarah2012
Contributor
Contributor

I added funds on the 15th....they have had 6 working days to deal with this...and still nothing. This really messes with my business and I can't make any payments until they process it. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Why do you need those funds in your paypal balance to pay for things??

As a buyer I NEVER have money in my paypal balance, i just pay for stuff and paypal take direct from my funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Sarah2012
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I know...I don't understand that myself....the bank has funds...and it will even pay the £3 negative balance, but it won't process ....I figured it had something to do with the negative balance. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Ah yes sorry, you did not mention a negative balance.

Then yes you need to wait until it processes to clear the balance.

If its been 7 days should be very soon.

However if it happens again you can phone customer services and they can clear your neg balance via a card payment over the phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Sarah2012
Contributor
Contributor

thank you so much kernowlass...that is exactly what I did and it's all sorted...thank you for taking the time to answer me and have a lovely weekend!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your very welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.