72 Hours Withdraw - Question

HallDesigns
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone confirm if their withdrawals are 2 hours/instant?

All mine have stated 72 hours BEFORE I click the Submit button, whereas before it said 2 hours.

It has been 72 hours on mine now since the 19th February since the 'problem' with withdrawals.

So again, can anyone confirm that their withdrawals are 2 hours/instant?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi HallDesigns,

Thanks for posting.

What this would means is that our internal security system has delayed your withdrawal while we review it. For security reasons we cannot provide the exact reason why this happened, but possible reasons include:

• You may have received a higher-than-usual amount of money into your account recently
  • You may have started selling more expensive items
  • You may have started to sell different items
  • You may have made changes to your account profile (such as adding a new address or a new bank account)
  • You may have accessed your account differently recently (such as logging in from abroad)
  • You may have received a higher-than-usual number of chargebacks, refunds, complaints or claims recently
  • You may have reported unauthorised activity on your PayPal account recently
  • You are using a mobile device with the location switched off.

Keeping the PayPal environment secure is always our utmost concern so we try to identify patterns that don't match your usual activity. Many banks and credit card companies work this way too.

Since you are finding that this is happening very often it might be a good idea to get in touch with us so we can look at possible causes for you.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.