Why has PayPal stopped sending payment Notifications?

Paulvan

Greetings,

I have been a very satisfied customer with PayPal for many years until one week ago, when I stopped receiving payment notifications. I still receive all other emails from PayPal, including select payment notifications, but it is not consistent. I have to constantly check my PayPal transactions to avoid a situation.

My settings have not been changed. (My settings are consistent with when the notification system was working before.)

I have added the proper email to my contacts, and ensured that the correct email is listed in the PayPal notifications.

My email service provider has not been updated or changed in any way.

I do not understand why this has happened, and I hope some one can offer me a realistic solution as soon as possible.

Regards,

Paulvan

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

igmaynard
Contributor
Contributor

This has also happened to me over the last few days. A search of this (and other) Paypal forum will reveal that it's been a problem knocking around for a few years. It happened to me before, and then the notifications came back again. Like you, I have checked and my settings are OK.

Paypal must be aware of this, but it would be nice to get an update! See this discussion:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Adding-and-updating-info/Not-receiving-emails-from-PayPal/m-p/44...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.