Problem with 4 digit code

jakubprocka
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, seems that I got a problem with adding my card and since there's no official PayPal help forum in the Czech Republic then I decided to ask here.

Here's some info. I registered for a new PayPal account few weeks ago. I confirmed my mail address, linked my bank account and then I added my card. Well problem was that when I was setting the PayPal account  I used billing address that is different from my address on my bank statement (It's because i live in a different town now). So PayPal took 50 CZK from my account and unfortunately a I'm sure I repeated  clicking the "Continue" button so overall it was 100 CZK blocked on my bank account - meaning that the 4 digit code was sent twice.... of course since the information didn't match the code(s) didn't appeared on my online banking info, I got my money back and I realized that it was my fault so I removed the card without even confirming it or adding some numbers for confirmation - so I removed unconfirmed card and then 3 days later I added the card again without any problems. PayPal blocked 24 CZK (PAYPAL 35314369001 LU) and I'm waiting again for my 4 digit code, it is almost 4 days since I added the card again and nothing is showing up.

1. Even if my info do match can still be some problem here in my situation?
2. Can it take more days for 4 digit to show up?
3. I'm not sure that my mobile phone number I added to PayPal is matching with the one on my bank statement... is there some possibility that this is the reason?
4. All other info is correct, mainly the address is the same... still what I have to do in my situation to check that I'm doing the right steps?

Thank you for your help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jakubprocka
Contributor
Contributor

Theres no paypal help in the czech republic .... what i have to do to get my issues solved when NO ONE is even willing to reply in a few words? Official paypal help isnt replying either. Its been a month since i emailed them...

Login to Me Too

jakubprocka
Contributor
Contributor

Ok can someone at least explain to me what is the point of this forum? When no one is responding? Just tell me what im doing wrong when im trying to solve my issue....? And no one - paypal, this forum, ask pay pal on twitter ... no one is responding.

So what im doing wrong can you tell me?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.