PayPal credit issue

nicktarry
Contributor
Contributor
I am using PayPal credit to pay for an item I purchased from Apple. I never intended to use it for anything else. I am paying the same amount every month on a 24 month installment plan. I recently bought a few items on eBay and without realising it, I used PayPal credit to pay for them. I intended to use my debit card to keep my credit account strictly for paying off my Apple purchase. When I realised what had happened, I immediately made payments for all of the items to my credit account. My credit balance has sorted itself out now and is where it should be for the Apple purchase and nothing else, but for some reason it is listing two different 'offers'. One is for my Apple item and the other for one of my accidental purchases. I have a balance of £699 but £370 of it is for another item when all of it should be for my Apple purchase. I hope I'm making sense. How do I get it so I'm only paying for the Apple item and nothing else? I paid back in full for the accidental credit purchases. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.