Issues Adding Prepaid card on Paypal

Dailenth
Contributor
Contributor

I tried adding a prepaid card on my Paypal account, with all the details correct but It says that the card is Expired. That is not true, I created it about 30 minutes ago and Im trying to enable it on my paypal.

Strangely enough there is another website called www.paypal-prepaid.com which is verified By PayPal Inc [US] So I assume its trustworthy. I added my Prepaid card info and It displays that this card doesn't exist.

What Should I do next? And how Do I de-authorize websites linking my PayPal Account?

thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hey Dailenth,

Welcome to the Community!

This sounds like it has been very frustrating for you. Based on the error messages that you are receiving when you try and register your card, you should try contacting us directly so that we can check this out for you.

If you click the Contact Us link at the bottom of any PayPal webpage, then you will have a Call Us or Email Us option.

Alternatively, you can contact us on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can try to assist you further.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.