Credit agreement question

JackD84
New Community Member

Hi,

I not so long ago set up a credit agreemrnt with Apple via Paypal credit.  As fas as I am aware it is a direct debit taken each month.  I also have an agreement with another subscription which is taken each month, no problem.  Few things I need to know:

Why was I charged  late payment fee in August when there was a direct debit set up? I had to pay it manually 2 days later when I noticed.  

Where can I see what direct debit I have set up and how much is it paying? I thought it was a fixed price with Apple for £23 which I set up at time of purchase, yet there is a notfication for a minimum payment and the direct-debit is no longer setup from what I can see.   Can I now change it and pay more or what? 

Why is there a notification saying minimum payment £4.95 when there should be a direct debit setup for £23?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi JackD84,

Welcome to the community forum.

When you make a purchase with PayPal Credit to spread your payments the agreement you select at the start is just in relation to how the amount will be spread out. The way in which you choose to pay this would be something you select separately.

It sounds like you may not have set up a direct debit for this purchase with Apple.  You can set up a direct debit now to cover the rest of the payment period.

• Select “Set up a direct debit payment”
  • Choose how much you want to pay each month and from which bank account.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.