Can't complete registration for Paypal Here....error message

MailPouch
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

For days now, we have tried to register with Paypal Here.  After getting to the second page where you must enter the cell phone, SS# last 4 digits, birthdate, etc. and click Continue, it comes up with this:  "Try Again.  We're sorry, we can't update your information right now. Please log in to your profile at paypal.com to update your personal info."   But there's nothing to update at paypal.com since all the information is already filled out there.  So I don't understand why this message keep coming up.

And when it does this, Paypal sends an email saying a new address has been added to our account, but this address it shows in the email is the one already on file with Paypal!  it does this for every single attempt we make at getting the Paypal Here to work.  One of our members was on the phone for 3 hours a day or two ago, and I don't think they could understand what was going on, so we gave up that route.

Can someone somewhere please help!  We need to get this Paypal Here working!

Thank you,

Ryan

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately this is a member to member help group, issues such as this can only be resolved via Customer Support or Tech Support.  Since your experience with Customer Support did not go well, suggest that you follow-up by contacting Tech Support, they should have a better understanding of your issue:

<removed>

Note, you will need to setup an account first, then you can submit and track your question.

There is also a new UK PayPal Here community forum.  It may be worth a look as they can with some issues:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Here-UK-Community/ct-p/pphuk

Login to Me Too

MailPouch
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks.

I was just trying to exhaust all options.  I saw in some cases where Paypal responded directly to some posts in these forums, so I figured I'd try it.  I also am trying Technical Support too.

Thanks again,

Ryan

Login to Me Too

OBDInnovations
Contributor
Contributor

I know I'm reviving this from the dead, but I wanted to see if you ever found a solution for this? I have this exact same problem. Thanks

Login to Me Too

MailPouch
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Yes, we did, but I don't know what we did.  Probably kept calling Paypal!  Sorry!

Ryan

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi MailPouch,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.
So sorry to hear this. Are you still experiencing issues? 

Please contact our UK customer support team on <removed> or <removed>. They'll be happy to run through this with you in detail and get to the bottom of the issue.

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.