Accidentally closed paypal account.

UK_Harry
New Community Member

First of all, is there ANYWAY i can get my account back, second of all i didn't remove the debit card so i cant make a new account. I'm getting really frustrated because when ever i have a problem it seems like theres noone to ask and paypals offices are closed, i need to pay for something ASAP so any help is appreciated.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@UK_Harry

You cannot re-open a closed paypal account.

If you did not remove your card before you closed your account then you can't use it on a new account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

UK_Harry
New Community Member

But i only have one card, what am i meant to do?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@UK_Harry

Get another one?

Contact customer services and see if they will remove it for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

UK_Harry
New Community Member

So angry right now, i dont think it's that simple for me to just get a nother card. I've only just used this one to setup for my new job and every things just messing up 😞 i didn't even get asked for confirmation about closing my account... for all that paypal is i'm blaming them for this, surely i should have gotten a confirm email or SOMETHING?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@UK_Harry

Why did you click on close account?

When you did they would then have said you need to remove financial info so you must have ignored that.

I have used my paypal account for over 10 years and never ''accidentally'' closed it !!!!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.