My customers are NOT receiving email notifications across the board!!

jena30rf
New Community Member

This has been going on for over a month now, and it is ALL my customers. They have looked in their spam or junk folders, not there, not in their inbox..and they ARE getting Paypal invoice notifications from OTHER sellers. It is just MINE that they cannot find. If I go in, and send them a reminder email that their payment is due, they get THAT one. This is making business very difficult because I am basically having to hassle my customers for their money. I used this same service for almost 2 months before this happened...and I haven't changed a thing. HELP!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Kristen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi -

There was a bug that is likely to have been related to this issue.  The issue occured if you edited your contact information on the invoice and selected "Don't show on invoice" for your email address.  In this case the invoice email would not go out, but the reminder email would.

This issue was fixed on June 21, 2011. However, it sounds like you may still be having issues.  If you experienced this issue and DID NOT hide your email on the invoice or if you still experienced issues for invoices sent after June 21, please let us know by emailing us at Invoicing-Feedback@paypal.com.

Thanks,

Kristen 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.