Can't unlimit account because of your buggy system

temp201809264f
New Community Member

Having spent the last hour trying to find a way to actually communicate with you I'd like to tell you how absurdly annoyed I am at the total shambles that is paypal. But now I'm late for a meeting so I'll just have to explain this as quick as I can, and just leave you with the general idea that your the worst company ever.

You've limited my other* account because of this EU nonsense.   (*I had to log in with a different companies account because you won't even let me log in to the forum to find out how to unlimit my ay account because my account is limited!  Don't get me started about emailing you and then getting an automated email back saying to call you... See above about being a total shambles)  

So I dutyfully fill in all the company details but it refused to let me save the details because it claims my company registration number is invalid.

This is despite a) the number being prefilled by you because it was already accepted and assigned to the account previously, and b) it being completely correct and in the correct format.

So please tell me how to unlimit my account when it refuses to accept the correct data?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Keekers018
Contributor
Contributor

I just had a similar issue and had to call.  The phone number I called was Click Contact Us, Choose Call Us.  Hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.