Withdrawing my money

humbug49r
Contributor
Contributor

I have used Paypal for years buying from Ebay or sending funds. The last six months I sold some items on EBAY through Paypal. I am owed about $150 from 3 different transations.

I see no options (or easy/obvious) to GET MY MONEY:

I am not offered this option when I make my monthly PAYPAL payment;

I am not given a total amount owed to me (under Withdrawal, or History). 

and finally, I am not given the option to use my money to make purchases.

The withdraw feature is very fuzzy and gray and HINTS strongly that to withdraw money it is not from my funds but PAYPAL's (GE bank) funds. (in other words, adds to my debt).

Please dont tell me to call, I have spent half a day on the phone with these guys who pass the buck. (remember those pesky LATE fees?) I just wish Paypal would provide one sheet that says Money owed/ Money in account.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

luckydogstar
Contributor
Contributor

Smiley HappyI was relieved to read the post from humbug49r.  I am having the same difficulties.  How does the Ebay seller get paid from Paypal?  Why is this information so hard to find?  Can anyone shine some light--you all must be getting paid, right?  Tell! Tell!

--luckydogstar

Login to Me Too

judi513
New Community Member

Get a pay pal debit card you can use it anywhere or withdraw the money at an ATM.

Login to Me Too

judi513
New Community Member

The debit card is your money people have paid you. Use it like a credit card.  But the only money on it is the money you have been paid.

Login to Me Too

vgarcia13
New Community Member

i recieved the green dot code from my friend ... he was giving me the rest of the money that was on the green dot card ... so in order for me to get the money i had to make an acount for paypal and my friend sent me the code threw a text message and now i have the money on my acount ... i dont know how to take the money out because it denied my bank account and it denied my crwedit card ... so in other words how am i suppose to get the money? and no i do not have a green dot credit/debit card or any card for that matter my friend just sent me the code and i made a account ... so can i purchase a card at the store and send my money from my account to the card or how is this suppose to work????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.