Just confirmed account...

deano2450
Contributor
Contributor

I just confirmed my bank account and it shows that there's no money in the account, but I know for a fact that there is. Does it only show when I make a purchase through PayPal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello deano2450,

Welcome to the boards!

So, it sounds like you have your bank account linked to your PayPal account and confirmed now.  Have you added funds to your PayPal account?  Unless you add funds, or receive a payment--you will not show an account balance. 

You don't need to keep a balance in your account though!   When you initiate making a payment, the funds will automatically debit from whichever funding method you have chosen! 

Hope this helps! 

Lilly

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello deano2450,

Welcome to the boards!

So, it sounds like you have your bank account linked to your PayPal account and confirmed now.  Have you added funds to your PayPal account?  Unless you add funds, or receive a payment--you will not show an account balance. 

You don't need to keep a balance in your account though!   When you initiate making a payment, the funds will automatically debit from whichever funding method you have chosen! 

Hope this helps! 

Lilly

Login to Me Too

deano2450
Contributor
Contributor

OK, that pretty much explains it! It makes sense, doesn't it?! Thank you, Lilly!

deano2450

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello deano2450,

Glad the info helped you out! 

Stop back anytime!  Smiley Happy

Have a good one,

Lilly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.