HELD MONEY - TAKE CONTROL

Photographer
Contributor
Contributor

We are all falling victim to this unfair practice of our money being held but we can start taking control of this challenge. Leave feedback or follow up feedback on each buyer stating their timeframes in leaving feedback. This will help us determine whether to cancel a bid of a buyer who doesn't care about leaving feedback and this will also bring awareness to this issue for us. Buyers need to understand how important the feedback issue is to sellers. If there are chronic buyers who don't leave feedback, don't sell to them as best as you can, especially if its a high priced item. Also, state in your auction that you will leave feedback stating their timeframe in leaving feedback for sellers and if we start cancelling their bids unless they have a good record of leaving feedback, they will start complying. I took a long and hard thought about this issue and its not paypal thats making this hard, its buyers who aren't aware of this process or who just dont care. If you need an example of what to put in your auction, check my lens at ebay 180516914281. I advised them of what I said above and if we start doing this, we will have less problems getting our money. The same way we set buyer requirements with feedback numbers is the same approach with this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.