Getting My Refund Back into my Bank Account from My PayPal Account

jenra_0606

I have gotten several refunds due to different reasons. I see the amounts documented by PayPal.  But when I look to transfer the monies back to my Bank Account from PayPal  I see a very small amount not anywhere close the amounts I am being refunded.  So wondering where did my money go.  PayPal is not listing anywhere near the monies being refunded . When I get a refund that originally came out of my Bank Account, I want it automatically returned to my Bank Account.  Need HELP here.  How do I get to the PayPal Account to see the transactions and the Balance and transfer what belongs back in my Bank Account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello jenra_0606!

Thanks for stopping into the Community!

You can view the latest status on the refunds, by following these steps:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click History near the top of the page.
  3. Click Details next to the refund.

This should provide you an entire breakdown as to if the funds went into your PayPal account balance.  If you paid via a credit card, those funds would go back onto the credit card.

Now, for the funds in your PayPal account--you can follow these steps to move the money back to your bank account:

• Click Withdraw near the top of the page.
  • Select a withdrawal method, then follow the instructions
  •  

Hope this helps!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.