Faster way to transfer money from pay pal to bank account?

Hannahbeth
New Community Member

I am a college student in desprate need of the money my parents sent me Via pay pal. Is there a faster way to get this money rather than waiting about a week for it to process? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

paulcogdell
New Community Member

You can get instant access to the money in your paypal account by signing up for a paypal debit card. It will still take time for the money your parents have transferred to hit your account, but once it does you have instant access to it.

You can also use your paypal debit card at an ATM, but paypal does charge a fee on top of the fee the ATM is sure to charge you. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

paulcogdell
New Community Member

You can get instant access to the money in your paypal account by signing up for a paypal debit card. It will still take time for the money your parents have transferred to hit your account, but once it does you have instant access to it.

You can also use your paypal debit card at an ATM, but paypal does charge a fee on top of the fee the ATM is sure to charge you. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.