Balance

Paulyg1
Contributor
Contributor

First, I like the email notification I get when I receive a payment or debit on my account.  The question I have is...is there a setting I can't find to show my current balance as of that transaction on the same email?  Or is that only done on the monthly statements?  I always have to go to my account to check the balance.  Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Amanda411

Hi Paulyg1,

Welcome!

There is not a setting to have the account balance included in your notification emails. You can use PayPal Mobile to check your account balance.

To check your PayPal balance using your mobile phone, text "Bal" to 729725 (PAYPAL). Once you confirm the request, your balance will be delivered to your phone. If you have more than one currency balance in your PayPal account, each balance will be posted for your review.

To learn more check here:

https://www.paypal.com/mobile

Amanda

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Amanda411

Hi Paulyg1,

Welcome!

There is not a setting to have the account balance included in your notification emails. You can use PayPal Mobile to check your account balance.

To check your PayPal balance using your mobile phone, text "Bal" to 729725 (PAYPAL). Once you confirm the request, your balance will be delivered to your phone. If you have more than one currency balance in your PayPal account, each balance will be posted for your review.

To learn more check here:

https://www.paypal.com/mobile

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Paulyg1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much Amanda. I didn't think I was crazy for not finding anything, but I also didn't know about the Paypal Mobile.

Thanks again,

Paul

Login to Me Too

cooper2k2
New Community Member

I received a payment from a sale on Ebay.  The payment the buyer sent was correct but my balance in Paypal is wrong.  I received $11.35 but my balance says I only have $1.35.  I tried to send $10.00 this morning but couldn't because Paypal has a wrong balance for me.  Please help.  Thank you.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@cooper2k2 wrote:

I received a payment from a sale on Ebay.  The payment the buyer sent was correct but my balance in Paypal is wrong.  I received $11.35 but my balance says I only have $1.35.  I tried to send $10.00 this morning but couldn't because Paypal has a wrong balance for me.  Please help.  Thank you.

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "History" tab and then click on the "All activity (with balance)" option.  This will show your running PayPal account balance (in the right hand column) after each transaction and should make it easier for you to see how you arrived at the current PayPal account balance.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/dulcinea02/advanced07.gif

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.