Unaccounted receipt by service-paypal.co.uk

Grumble
New Community Member

So this what has happend with me so far..... As I can tell its all PayPal's fault.....

My better half went to a christmas fair this afternoon and bought some nick nacks for the kids totalling £8.50 on HER!!! credit card, I then recieve an e-mail receipt to my e-mail for her transaction on a card reader,

Alot of things seemed wrong to me at this point... I got the receipt at 07:32 on the 02/12/16 I had only just left my house at that time... the fact that I haven't used pay pal for over 6 months......

I rang my better half and questioned if she had used my PC to pay for something and miss clicked the pay pal info this was not the case.

What she had done is gone to a christmas fair paid for something totaling £8.50 on her credit card on a contactless card reader, when she was asked if she wanted a receipt in e-mail form, she said ok, and then It come thro to my e-mail........

Now the questions :-

Why did I get a reciept to MY e-mail about my other halfs transactions when she has her own e-mail and pay pal account?

Why did the receipt show a time of 07:32 when she paid for said items at 15:30 or later? 

Why is PayPal saying service-paypal.co.uk is not a PayPal service on a google search?

How is Pay Pal sending receipt e-mails when only the a contactless transaction is being used?

Where are Pay Pal storing this information?

In a hypothetical situation someone sells a house... someone else moves in, post code linked with e-mail YOU!!!! being PayPal then send a receipt to the old occupiers for a new fridge freezer, they then ring up PalPal and say I have not bought that fridge freezer.... Who ends up out of pocket.?

Why dose this site restrict the use of the service-paypal.co.uk When it is infact from pay pal?

I expect reply from PAYPAL on this matter.........

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.