Remove delivery address

Angie21
New Community Member

Hi

When I try to buy anything using Paypal I am given a massive list of delivery addresses to chose from, including every ARGOS address that any of my customers have ever used, every address I have had goods shipped to since I opened my ebay account, and even my Mum's address which is quite upsetting because she died 4 years ago. The list has got so long that the address I want goods shipped to disappears off the end and no longer comes up as an option! I can't find a way to delete any of them. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Contact customer services and they should be able to delete them for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

11plus
New Community Member

I know this is an old post but just for anyone researching this issue. There is no way to delete the addresses yourself you need to contact customer support and they will do it for you. 

You will probably get an automated reply at first but just reply to that email with the same request.

reply from paypal below -  

I have reviewed your account, and the addresses you are referencing are known as gift or guest addresses. There is not a way for you to clear them but I have deleted them on your behalf. You will only see addresses which have been added to the profile section of your account. Please don’t hesitate to let me know if these addresses build up again and I will be happy to delete them when required. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.