NEGATIVE BALANCE NO REASON

Domantix211
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO , 

The story is : 

i had a paypal account wich i opened at 2012 or something , but for some reason couldnt add any cards to it so i fed up and created another account .Then after a while i managed to add a bank card to my both paypal accounts i was using them only to buy the stuff from ebay .Now i didnt use my first account for ages ( probably 3 4 years ) i only used my second paypal account , once i started selling stuff on ebay (for about 3 weeks) paypal limited my account and told me to pay outstanding negative balance on my old paypal account wich is about £200 otherwise  my existing paypal account will be limited .Now i asked why i got negative balance , they told me that someone sent me 300 dollars to my account and someone without my permision sent the money of my account to his account and the whoever sent me those 300 dollars made a claim because she sent the money by mistake . NO ONE INFORMED ME ABOUT THIS MATTER UNTIL NOW WHEN I STARTED MAKING MONEY , I DIDNT USE THIS OLD ACCOUNT FOR AGES SO I DIDNT KNEW ABOUT IT UNTIL KNOW.NOW I BEEN TOLD TO PAY THAT AMOUNT BACK OTHERWISE THEY KEEP MY ACCOUNT LIMITED.I ASKED IF THEY CAN RISE INVESTIGATION BUT THEY SAID ITS TOO LATE  ..CAN YOU TELL ME WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT ? WHY THEY LETTING ME KNOW JUST KNOW ? DO I REALLY NEED TO PAY ALL THIS AMOUNT ? I THOUGHT THEY SUPPOSED TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR MONEY ? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.