Issues with Security & Payments

MadeItLaptops
New Community Member

Hi there I have been having huge issues over the past 5 days. I first started with PayPal and was hit by the limitation which was inconvenient but I get why. After the limitation which took best part of 4 days to resolve as each customer service advisor was telling me a completely different story I was finally back up and running only to be told that payments will take 7 days or more to go through again I got the system and forgot about it. Later to find out that I couldn't actually make ANY payment nothing will go through, I have full balance to cover item, I have no limitations and everything is set right. Sometimes I get a message saying that I cannot make a payment and that I should call payapl which I did 3 times today only to be told there is nothing that can be done its pretty much ebays fault or the payment provider. I of which decided to check a few websites and over 6 websites I got nowhere I couldn't even order pizza, nor could I dispatch anything it is as if it cant read the balance on my paypal. All it shows is the Bank Account and credit card nothing else then you get to the payment page then it just says declined.

I did get a message on my phone asking to reply but then I replied and then it goes round and round keeps asking for the reply with nothing happening. Then I get a decline. Its not the fact that these security measures are in place its when they hit the innocent and barrage them until you physically cant do anything. I have been told by paypal by no more than 10 people that things cant be overwritten but I think to myself......WHY? yes its a security measure I get that but why not put an override on it? just seems pointless.

Can someone help me on what I need to do to start making payments again? As eBay could block me for this problem and if they block me it could take me even longer to receive payments.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.