I receive a email from PayPal about a Refund but there it`s nothing in my PayPal account.

chrissttian
Contributor
Contributor

I receive a email from PayPal abount a refund but there it`s nothing in my PayPal account.

Email message:"Status: Pending until Wednesday, March 23, 2016" (4 days from now).

The payment was made with my credit card to buy an intem from Ebay.

Why there it`s no Pending Refund in my paypal account?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chrissttian

Did you log into your paypal account to pay or did you pay as a guest user paying with your c.c.

Is the transaction showing in your paypal account history?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chrissttian
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for you replay Kernowlass!

I thing I pay with my credit card. In my PayPal  account does not apear anything about any payment but in my bank account it seems that I have pay somehow through PayPal.

Thank you Kernowlass.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chrissttian

In that case the refund won't show in your paypal account.

But you would have had an email to say that the refund was "on its way" and within a few days it should automatically be credited to your credit card as refunds to credit cards go back to credit cards direct.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

chrissttian
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much Kernowlass for you help.

I`ll wait couple days.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chrissttian

Paypal gave you a date of the 23rd March so you need to wait until at least then as that date is an estimate.

I have had refunds to credit cards and they take from the time of the refund ie email from 3-7 days as a rule.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

chrissttian
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, now I`m chill.

Thank you so much!

Login to Me Too

chrissttian
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Today I receive another email from Paypal about my refund but in my bank account its nothing. You have any ideea why?

Thank you!

Paypal message:

Hello,

This email confirms that the Pending Refund you received for $315.95 USD from email.com has cleared. The funds are now reflected in your PayPal balance.

Refund Details

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chrissttian

OK i am confused, you are posting on the UK boards but talking in dollars??

You stated you funded it with a credit card but the email from paypal said the refund went to your bank account so which was it????

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

chrissttian
Contributor
Contributor

From what I remember I pay with my credit card but I`m not 100% shure.

This why I`m confused also: in my Ebay account does not saying anything about Paypal (on other orders it's stipulate Paypal transaction).

I dont understand why is so complicated. I pay for an item ,did not receive it, the buyer did a refund and I want my money back...were I can find it 😞 ?

Thank you again for all your help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.