An email fron service.int 778

rojcan
Contributor
Contributor

I just received an email from service.int 778 that I have had a transaction of 50$ to a Leonardo Valentino and yes the email adress i have written is exactly as I write: service.int 778 there is a space between "int" and "778" I am aperently sending 50$ to a person in the USA that I dont know!!

And when I pressed the link that says " I didn´t Authorize this purchase" nothing happeneds??

I logged into my account and changed password and hoped to see in my account about this transaction but there was nothing to see?

Can someone please explain to me what is going on?

Why the **bleep** cant i write the entire email adress from wich I have gotten the email??????

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rojcan

No need to write the emails and you are not allowed to post email addresses on this forum.

But the email is a spoof. Paypal would NEVER ask you to resolve an account problem or query a transaction via a link in an email.

They would tell you that their were issues and to go to your paypal account > log in NORMALLY > and go to the resolution centre.

I hope when you clicked on that link that you did not give a scammer any access to your paypal account or financial info.

When in doubt send it to spoof@paypal.co.uk and read the link   >>>

https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ2061/2

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.