PayPal double charged

winhansse
New Community Member

Hi. Everyone. I have problem with the double charged from Paypal and need advices from someone has been the same situation as me. I have selling items on eBay and what happened was customer returned the item and I had to refund his money back. 

I pre arranged my refund money using my credit card because paypal held the fund and got negative balance so I had to fix with my credit card. After two weeks the time that on the refunding date, I got charged twice exarctly the same amount first from my credit and second from my chase bank account since they have the power to make transaction.

So I have called multiple times to ebay and paypal about double charged. Ebay siaid contact to paypal. When I called paypal, paypal told me to call ebay . So I got stuck between them and no matter how I explained over charged $449, both of partys denied they don't see the double charged. It was so clearly showing double charged the same amount on same day on my monitor but not on the paypal employees' monitor. Is that possible they don't see but customer can see it? shouldn't be the same info show on paypal or customers? I talk a couple of different people from payapl and only one lady admitted that she saw the double charged but all others are denied don't see double charged on their monitors.

So I had no choice but had to call my credit card to reimbursted the amount with the all evidences and my credit card company done the job quickly because of all the proof and document sent them in papers.

I thought I got my moneys back that I didn't have to pay but the story didn't end there. After three weeks Paypal said I owed them $449 and gave me negative balance and ask me to fix it. I did some reserch and found out I am not the only one having this kind of problem and Paypal employees are very useless. Please help if you have any experience and solutions. Thank you in advance.

Wayne

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.