EBAY TO DOWNGRADE ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH PAYPAL

GACTANGELETRAX2
Contributor
Contributor

EBAY HAS ANNOUNCED THAT IT IS CURRENTLY ADING ANOTHER FINACIAL SERVCIE TO ITS ACCOUNTS INSTEAD OF PAYPAL. PEOPLE WILL STILL BE ABLE TO  USE PAYPAL AS AN ALTERNATE CHOICE BUT THEY ARE PLANING TO PHASE PAYAL OUT AND REPLACE IT. THEY LIST THE NEW COMPANY WILL PROVIDE BETTER AND FASTER NOTIFICATIONS AND MONEY TRANSFERS. UNLIKE OUR FRIENDS AT PAYPAL WHO TOOK SEVERAL DAYS TO COMPLETE A TRANSFER .PAYPAL HAS THE INCREADIABLE NERVE TO FEATURE PAY AFTER DELIVERY BUT CUSTOMERS HAVE NO WAY OF  KNOWING IF THE FEATURE WILL BE APPLIED TO ANY ONE ORDER ONLY UNTIL YOU USE THE CHECK OUT FEATURE AND MAKE THE PURCHASE. TOTALLY BIZARRE AND RANDOM.THANK YOU EBAY FOR AWAKNING TO THE FACT THAT PAYPAL IS GOING DOWN THE TUBES AS FAR AS COMON SENSE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS CONCERNED.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

GACTANGELETRAX2
Contributor
Contributor

FORGIVE THE SPELLING ERRORS !

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal is phasing out PAD after Feb 28th

Login to Me Too

cg1349
Contributor
Contributor

So what's going to happen to all ebay sellers that want to use Paypal and not Adyen???

Login to Me Too

GACTANGELETRAX2
Contributor
Contributor

ebay wrote this announcement on their site   explaining that it would be a gradual reduction lasting a few years, but i hope it is faster. paypal takes far too long to transfer funds from your bank to your paypal balance, they also have ties with ssynchronicity  bank(dont ask me how to spell that). they cost me several hundred dollars in overdraft charges from my bank because they took my money out of my bank account instead of my pay pal balance. refusing to offer assistance.I am sure eBay has a good enough reason no doubt because of similar complaints.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.