ADA Discrimination. This is the 3rd Time and I'm Considering a Full Complaint

3CCyberSecurity
New Community Member

Good evening Form members,

I have been repeatedly denied for a paypal here because of a failing memory due to my epilepsy is discriminatory. I own my own business and just want to process cards efficiently. When will you allow this to happen? I just recently reupgraded my account to a business account to begin processing credit cards and due to this flagrant discrimination over whether I was associated with a "sailfish" reality or not and my poor memory due to Topemax I am being denied... AGAIN. I will be withdrawing my funds and closing my account to process with BOA or square. This is a clear and present affront to ADA individuals with poor memory's. The prior time I tried to resubmit verification of this I was denied immediately as well. I would like to have this matter resolved without having to turn to https://www.ada.gov/filing_complaint.htm. As a cyber-security programmer I understand the need for keeping their processing secure however I do not care for this blatant disregard for customers who have memory disorders. I am able to maintain my business effectively and help people with free computer repair if they are unemployed, disabled (like myself) or veterans. Paypal has hindered my business through this and I need to terminate my relationship with them once again. I had only re-established myself with Paypal for the sake of one customer who now has an e-check pending for 7 days plush a 21 day holding period. 

Paypal: respond to me promptly.

-Cameron <removed>

3C Cyber Security LLC

<removed>

<removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.