shipping labels won't print from ebay

ThanksInAdvance
New Community Member

Hello,

I have just begun selling on ebay. I've two sales this morning and I printed the first shipping label from ebay with no problem. I checked a box to allow me to only need to provide the paypal credentials once, and they'd be remembered the next time. It worked fine. I see the $5.05 deduction for the USPS shipping charge when I log into paypal. Everything appeared to work just as it should.

When I tried to print the second shipping label it had indeed remembered the paypal credentials, as it reported that it was logging in. It displayed a warning that paypal didn't provide authorization for the shipping charge, so the label didn't print. This was just a few minutes after the first label printed fine.

Here's the exact text of the ebay warning. "We're having trouble printing your label. We had problem getting PayPal payment authorization. Please log into PayPal and update the funding source."

Nothing's changed in PayPal in those few intervening minutes. Is there some process that must be gone through the first time doing this? Is there some configuration step I skipped? I'm perplexed, because it did print the first one just fine.

Thanks in advance for any help you can lend.

TIA

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.