Never received item nor refund.

nany94
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered a wide angle lens adapter for my Nikon camera on Jan 17, 2015 from the seller digitalgoja. Its estimated delivery was for Jan 22-27. I waited until Feb 1st, but I never recieved my item. I contacted the3 seller and they said to be patient because they sometimes delay a little. I waited around 5 more days and contacted the seller a second time. They gave me the tracking number and told me to go to the post office to ask what's the status of my item. I went, but they couldn't track it. I contacted the seller a third time to tell them and got no respond. Two days letter I opened a request on eBay to get my money back + left the seller a bad review. The seller immediately sent me a message asking for my bad review, and they told me they were "sorry", that apparently the package got lost, and that they could send me the same item again or refund my money. I asked them to refund my money immediately I got the message. 3 days went by and I got no response. I sent them a message once again asking for my money back, 3 days have passed by and still no response. I am very mad already with this situation. I am not willing to let them take $22 dollars from me. What should I do now? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you have opened a dispute on ebay for non receipt of item then at some point in time you will get the option to escalate the dispute to a claim and should get a refund if not from the seller then from ebay under their buyer protection scheme.

As for the timings of the ebay dispute you would have to ask on the ebay boards.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.