wrong street address listed in confirmation email

mhayhurst
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item, and paid w paypal.  I rec'd the confirmation email today, and it lists my wrong street address (one digit is missing).  However, when I  look at my account -the street address is listed correctly.  Why is it correct in my account, but wrong in the confirmation email?  How can i be assured the item will be shipped to the correct street address?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SillaB
Contributor
Contributor

This just happened to me with a big Etsy order that was already delivered but to my OLD ADDRESS! So, I did not receive the package.  Major disconnect with Etsy and paypal addresses and defaulting back to old address - currently trying to resolve this!  😞

I made sure to update my Paypal & Etsy shipping address and billing info...

Login to Me Too

mhayhurst
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can you update me if you find a solution as to why my street address is listed correctly in profile, but listed incorrectly in the confirmation email.  I don't know how to confirm that the item I purchased will actually come to my address.  I did send an email to the seller, notifying seller of correct street address, but got no response from him/her.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.