update security resolve stuck

ZAtilla
Contributor
Contributor

i have the notification that there is a problem with my account. i click resolve account issue, then click go to account limitations. it says i have to update my security info and there is reslove to click. when i do and fill out the mini window that has you change your password and security questions, i get the loading spiner but all it does is spin.. never updating.. how do i force it to go through so i can get my account back??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Herorikka
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having same problem, I changed everything 10 time and it didn’t work 😞
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue. 😞 I know not being able to resolve your limitation can be frustrating. The best option would be to contact us so that we can help reset the security questions and get everything resolved. This way, you can also report the problem so we can have it fixed on the website. I hope this is fixed for you both soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

sanatak
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Emails don't help and there's no bug report. Seems everyone here's having some sort of issue submitting verification information. Paypal needs to address this immediately. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.