types of accounts?

richmondmike
Contributor
Contributor

I just opened a PayPal account and was surprised to find that the only options appeared to be either a "personal" account or a "business" account.  I had expected a third choice, a "Premiere" account, which would have been my preference, as I wish to use the account for selling objects sometimes.  Has the "Premiere" account option been eliminated?  If not, how do I register for such an account?  Thanks for any advice.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

There is no premier account, its all business accounts BUT if you are an individual and not a registered business then you just use the individual pathway.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

There is no premier account, its all business accounts BUT if you are an individual and not a registered business then you just use the individual pathway.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aure_mili
New Community Member

Recently started using PayPal to sell a few things on Ebay and already having major headache. Have received the first payment via credit card and was sent an e-mail saying that I won't be able te get this money unless I have a business account. 

How many types of accounts are there and why is there so much beating around the bush to get a payment through which I already got charged on at a maximum rate: 3.4% + 20p? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.