Why am I not given the "Simple" or "Detailed" option under activity?

kbmerwind
New Community Member

I am trying to run a detailed statement under activity, but in the upper right hand corner, I am not given this option.  All it says is "statements."  When my husband logs into his paypal account (on the same computer), he is given the option of running either a simple or detailed report.  Has anyone else had this issue and if so, were you able to fix it.  Many thanks in advance....

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

alicad
New Community Member

I want to be able to see details, too.  If I'm given money back and Paypal applies that money to charges, I need to be able to tell what amount is going to actually hit my bank.  I've tried their new activity reports and they're no help.  I want the detail view back.

Login to Me Too

Bigt74
Contributor
Contributor

We are having the exact same issue.  My wife wanted to look at her detailed activity to verify a charge on PayPal.  She only was given the option of “statement” on the activity page.  I signed in to my PayPal, go to activity and I have the option of “detailed”.  What is the difference between our accounts?

Login to Me Too

pabl0
Contributor
Contributor

The "Detailed / Simple" option is missing from my Activity page as well. I am not using the mobile app.

I thought it might just be a browser problem, but it's missing in Chrome, Edge, and Internet Explorer 11.

I called customer service and their only suggestion was to upgrade to a business account. No thanks.

This useful feature allows me to see my running balance. Please bring it back!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.