What happened can see 4digit code but when I entered it show error

Ekedegba
Contributor
Contributor
When I add my credit card it show this verify your card it ask me to enter 4digit code the codw show is it my pin that I we use or what plees help me
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Ekedegba,

Welcome to the community!

When you add your card, a charge is sent to the card for $1.95. (The charge is credited back to your card once the confirmation is complete.) Accompanying that charge is a 4 digit code in the description of the charge. Once the charge is received and shows up in your online banking, the 4 digit code that appears there should be used to confirm your card. To learn more, please visit this article.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ekedegba
Contributor
Contributor
There have already charge the fee of $1.99 and I have received the alart from my bank but the 4digit pin show under discrbe is 1234 and whenever I enter it it tell me error please try again later why pls help me
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Thank you for clarifying.

That code may not work if you have removed/readded the card after the first time. If you have done that, a second code would be sent and only the most recent code would work. Is that the case in this situation?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ekedegba
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the feedbacks but am currently I didn't removed my card or readded any card so what should I d known to link my bank account and verify my PayPal account to receive payment ad send. Pls help ma my gmail
Login to Me Too

Ekedegba
Contributor
Contributor
This is the massages i see whenever I entered the pin "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later." Any help please
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening. To clarify - you should not be entering your card's pin, just the code that was provided on your online banking statement on the line item for the $1.95 charge.

If you've entered the information correctly and the error is coming up, please contact customer support. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Ekedegba
Contributor
Contributor
Have don that no feedbacks yet.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.