Trying To Transfer Money From PP To My Bank

mfilippirobb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I have been using PayPal for my mostly online business for over two years. I am a consultant for a direct sales company and customers will PayPal me money, and in turn, I place their orders to make it easier for them. I have a few hundred dollars sitting in Paypal that I have been trying to transfer to my bank account or my bankcard for a few days now. I have tried transfer a little at a time, as well as have tried to transfer it all at once. When I do the transfer I get the typical your request is processing message, and then a few minutes later I receive an email stating that my transfer could not be completed and my money has been refunded back to Paypal. I have been given advice to clear my browsing history. I did that. I have been given advice to not use the app and use the website version. I have done that. I have been given advice to reload the app on my phone. I have done that. I have been given advice to make sure card and bank information are updated and accurate. They are.What else could I do to get my money from Paypal to my account like I've always done a few times a week for the past couple of years? I really need to get my customers' orders in and I can't without the money being transferred! THANK YOU FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS OR HELP! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

iubjaved
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Sometimes transaction gets declined because of name mismatch. Since the system defaults to your business name on the bank (it assumes that, as a business, you're adding a corporate bank account) and we need it in your name, you could temporarily change your business name to your name as it appears on your PayPal account, then re-add the bank. This should cause the bank to show up in your name. That can be done through your Profile. Click Business Information info under "Account Information", select Change name next to Business Contact Name, then Business Name Change (business name) and hit continue.

Or you can seek help via contacting paypal customer service. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.