Security key settings?

zGrav
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I recently enabled 2FA or Security Key which basically sends a text message to my phone upon login. I do not get this message when I try to use Paypal for payments so I cannot ever complete any sort of payment... Trying to skip it, it forces me to change my password every single time.

How can I deactivate the Security Key? I cannot find the option in my settings, contacting Paypal for a week straight and no reply...

Regards.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go to Profile > Security

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

zGrav
Contributor
Contributor

It's not there.

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 09.59.27.png

Login to Me Too

AP11
New Community Member

Paypals settings is so confusing...

On my security settings screen, I see the button you're missing but I see on your screen the "Mobile Pin" button, which is missing on my view and something I'm still trying to find after a few hours

What gives, Paypal? why is your user experience so inconsistant. there are other UX issues across the site. Please fix! very frustrating and worrysome that something as simple as these aren't addressed.

Login to Me Too

Hokeypokey27
New Community Member
Came here looking for missing PIN login options on iOS app 'login and security' after upgrading phone. Have to activate on desktop top first.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.