Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later.

Yuptydup
Contributor
Contributor
Keep getting this error message when trying to transfer to bank via my card:Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later.
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Chocolatedrip
New Community Member

any solutions?

Login to Me Too

Carson78
Contributor
Contributor

yes same, this is **bleep** me off.

Login to Me Too

ilizcano
New Community Member

No solutions?

Login to Me Too

Yuptydup
Contributor
Contributor
Best solution.... don't use paypal
Login to Me Too

Banker007
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone figured this out because I am tempted to be done with Paypal. I've spoken to CSRs and no one can give me any information on why I keep getting this error message. 

Login to Me Too

Jeff12671a
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting this error too all of a sudden. It had been been working. The funds are available, nothing wrong with the account but I can't withdraw to my card or bank account all of a sudden. Anyone have any ideas. I did see someone post it goes away in the daytime???.

Login to Me Too

expresswholesal
New Community Member

any solutions yet?

Login to Me Too

Jeff12671a
Contributor
Contributor

Ugh, what's the deal? This is the like 2nd time this past month this has happened and no one has any clue why it happens. It just isn't reliable using PP to transfer funds apparently.

Login to Me Too

Jeff12671a
Contributor
Contributor

I can't even do a non-instant transfer without getting the same unexplained error message "Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later.". This the 3rd or 4th time this year I've encountered this and the 2nd time in the past month. Has anyone tried Zelle yet, that might be the better way to go for transferring funds. PP is just too unreliable, you can't count or rely on them to work.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.