Not Really a question....

JC1886
New Community Member

This is not really a question but more of a cautionary tale.  Paypal is fast becoming the most ridiculously horrible company in terms of customer service.  Emails go unanswered, phone calls are met will extreme (+30min) wait times and whomever is employed there can usually shed little light on the issue.  I have been threatned with account limitations even after providing the accurate documentation wich, by the way, show that the supposed issue with PayPal and our information was non existent in the first place.  Once this is settled I will be closing my account and will make sure that every business owner I know is educated enough to stay far far away from this company.  I highly recomend that if anyone is looking for a payment processor they look elsewhere.  PayPal's rates are not competitive with the market and their customer servise is abhorrent.  The one bright spot is their protection but it certainly is not worth the headache when a problem arises.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.