Limited account

eriki
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with this. I have been using Paypal for many years but recently my account has been limited, I believe because I started selling more on eBay. At first I could send and receive payments but now I can only accept payments. I tried for a month or so to provide the requested documents and all were accepted apart from the ones indicating my address. The problem is that all my bills are in Greek and I contacted customer service via email to see what I could do and didn't get a response. Now I can't even send payments nor resolve the issue through my account. This is very frustrating since I can't access my money which I need. How am I supposed to resolve the issue now? I can't call either since it's an international phone number.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

TimePerfected
Contributor
Contributor

There are many phone apps that will allow you to call the US for free. Use one of those apps to call the PayPal number. Furthermore, if your bill is in Greek, you can use google translate and print out the google translated version and attach evidene that you converted to the language of English so that someone can read it.

Or else ask for a Greek representative, PayPal has many.

Good Luck! Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Perhaps it has to do with money transfer restrictions in Greece.

You need to explain more.

Login to Me Too

eriki
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE: I called them and a very friendly woman solved it for me! Thank you all!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.