I Resolved my own issues with Paypal Limited Account Access.

Egirl
Contributor
Contributor

If you post here thinking you will get "HELP" you may just get a rude reply instead. Woman Frustrated

This is an update to a previous post I made regarding my PP account being limited due to possible fraudulent charges on my credit card. I posted my concerns here and was meet with replies from a very rude and condescending individual -- (/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4809030.) In scanning other similar concerns like mine, I've noticed this person enjoys posting belittling comments. If you really want a helpful answer about what to do if your account has been limited here is some kind advice:

1.  Call the Paypal Customer Service # Go to https://www.paypal.com/help and click "Call Us" - You will get an automated answer, so make sure to wait until you are given the wait time for a call back and then PRESS 1 to get a call back from them. I was given 1.5 hours wait time for a call back, but just accept it and wait for the call.

2.  When they call you back, explain your situation like I did. The representative will ask you a few questions, have you confirm your email, your phone number and a few other things, and then unless there is true fraud going on, they will restore your account WITHOUT you having to send them copies of your DL, bank and credit card statements, utility bills, military ID, etc.

3. Remove all but one payment method from Paypal. Update your password every (3) months and change your security questions.

I was tearing my hair out trying to get my account off limited access without having to send them all but my blood type and first born child. I posted here for help and got slapped with a reply from that poop head I mentioned above who is clearly miserable with his/her life and loves to slap others with flippant remarks. He/she actually accused me of having something to hide because I didn't want to jump through hoops on Paypal over something that could have been easily resolved.  In the end this situation was resolved easily (albeit, not quickly). Just call the # and wait for a call back. The PP customer service reps will help you resolve your issue. Not the dopes on here. (Any replies here will not be viewed by me. I fixed my problem and am out of here.) Good luck to all who are dealing with PP issues.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.