Hiding information on Paypal.me page

Shaan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I was wondering if it was possible to hide location and last name from displaying on my Paypal.me page?

Thanks!

Shaan

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

helpfulhero
Contributor
Contributor

That's a very good question. I checked my own account and there doesn't seem to be an option to not display your name.

I'm a PayPal employee and I'll see if I can bring this to someone's attention to have this changed.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

helpfulhero
Contributor
Contributor

That's a very good question. I checked my own account and there doesn't seem to be an option to not display your name.

I'm a PayPal employee and I'll see if I can bring this to someone's attention to have this changed.

Login to Me Too

Shaan
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much!

Login to Me Too

Lyca
Contributor
Contributor

Why is this marked as sloved when there is no solution? 

Does anyone have a way to do this?

Login to Me Too

Ssigma
Contributor
Contributor
Any update on this? I am looking to add a PayPal.me link to my web site, but I would prefer it if I could hide my location. Let me know, thanks!
Login to Me Too

Manny23
Contributor
Contributor

Well..........?

Login to Me Too

Ssigma
Contributor
Contributor
Anything going on with this? Still no way to hide any info...
Login to Me Too

Marythemom

Still no solution?  Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

Manny23
Contributor
Contributor
I've personally started using square cash/cash app. Same concept except you can choose what name you want to display. I think better customer service as well tbh.
Login to Me Too

Mary_Themom
New Community Member

Is square cash different from Paypal? I decided to open a "business account" using a different email. That worked too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.