Editing from address on label

Risdad
Contributor
Contributor

After searching through numerous old postings and not finding what I'm looking for, I've decided to ask (my apologies if there is already a thread somewhere for this)

How can I edit the return address portion of my shipping label so that my Ebay seller ID is shown and not my real first & last name?

Buyers are more likely to remember my seller ID name than my real name + it helps with name recognition for future shopping experiences. (Building a brand - sort of)

I know I've received packages from sellers with their Ebay name printed on Paypal labels; I just want to do the same.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In your My Ebay,somewhere you keep multiple addresses,one for shipping,one for return ,one for buying,one for receiving ebay mail etc.

find the one which you use for printing shipping label and change from name to seller ID. 

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

TO BE Honest with you,Ebay buyers are slobs,unless you attached a $10 bill ,else they could not care less who sent the package,Donald Duck is fine,ATTILA THE HUN is fine too,they are never bashful filing item not as describe,they are you guess it,a big pain in you know where !  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.