Confirming Bank Account

justaquestion1
New Community Member

I'm trying to confirm my bank account. I had the deposits and the withdrawal thing done already. It now says "Ready to confirm" but when I click on "Confirm bank" it does nothing and simply brings me back to my dashboard. When I go back it still says "Ready to confirm". Repeated attempts give the same result. It may be important to note that I had the deposits and withdrawal done a few weeks ago, so I'm wondering if you have to confirm it quickly otherwise it doesn't work? Is that the case? If not, how do I confirm my bank or should I just delete this one and start over and hope it works this time? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

chris_m
New Community Member

I had this problem too. I was able to download the paypal app in the google play store (not the paypal business app) and from there I was able to click on the gear icon in the top corner, then "banks and cards", then the bank acct I wanted to verify and from there you just follow the instructions. Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.