cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't withdraw money to credit card anymore!

New Community Member

Re: Can't withdraw money to credit card anymore!

This pretty much sucks, here in Colombia, PayPal redirect us to a local bank to make the transfer, this local bank is overcharging for the transaction and you have to fill a ton of paperwork per transaction, and they are only supporting transactions to companies, not people, so I am stuck on this. 

Tags (1)
New Community Member

Hi, Have you found a solution?

When I go to this link: https://www.paypal.com/it/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_withdraw-funds-cc

It appears:

Sorry, this feature is not available at this time.

So? Is paypal allowing to take the money to a mastercard credit card?

Tags (1)
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem. And I asked paypayl through the messages center, and they send me a copy paste answer that has nothing to do with the message I sent them, they don't even read the messages we send them.

Contributor

Ladies and Gentlemen,

it varies by country,some countries you can only withdraw to a US bank account,this is t o accomodate US expatriates in foreign countries.

In USA,you cannot withdraw to a credit card,period.

In some countries,like Eastern Europe,if you bank is a member of VISA Europe,you may withdraw to your bank using its VISA card.

In some countries,no withrawal -period- like Russia or Nigeria etc

There are zillion of b anks out there on this planet,Paypal is just a payment processor,not even a bank,how can you expect it to connect with zillions of banks so it can earn a small fee ?

stop whining and use Swift or justskip Paypal

New Community Member

wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

it varies by country,some countries you can only withdraw to a US bank account,this is t o accomodate US expatriates in foreign countries.

In USA,you cannot withdraw to a credit card,period.

In some countries,like Eastern Europe,if you bank is a member of VISA Europe,you may withdraw to your bank using its VISA card.

In some countries,no withrawal -period- like Russia or Nigeria etc

There are zillion of b anks out there on this planet,Paypal is just a payment processor,not even a bank,how can you expect it to connect with zillions of banks so it can earn a small fee ?

stop whining and use Swift or justskip Paypal

First: thanks really for letting us know paypal is to accomodate US expatriates, that makes sense, I didn't really know that.

Second: if it was your money, I bet you would be whining too. (no disrespect meant)