Can't withdraw money to credit card anymore!

romeomucaj
Contributor
Contributor

I am not able to withdraw money to my credit card anymore.

I try to withdraw them and it says that I have to add my bank account (in US)in order to withdraw them. 

I am not in US even have US bank so that's impossibe.

I withdrawed for the last time before 10 days in my credit card.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

ortegoncarlos

This pretty much sucks, here in Colombia, PayPal redirect us to a local bank to make the transfer, this local bank is overcharging for the transaction and you have to fill a ton of paperwork per transaction, and they are only supporting transactions to companies, not people, so I am stuck on this. 

Login to Me Too

crisrodriguez
New Community Member

Hi, Have you found a solution?

When I go to this link: https://www.paypal.com/it/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_withdraw-funds-cc

It appears:

Sorry, this feature is not available at this time.

So? Is paypal allowing to take the money to a mastercard credit card?

Login to Me Too

jeanffc94
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. And I asked paypayl through the messages center, and they send me a copy paste answer that has nothing to do with the message I sent them, they don't even read the messages we send them.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Ladies and Gentlemen,

it varies by country,some countries you can only withdraw to a US bank account,this is t o accomodate US expatriates in foreign countries.

In USA,you cannot withdraw to a credit card,period.

In some countries,like Eastern Europe,if you bank is a member of VISA Europe,you may withdraw to your bank using its VISA card.

In some countries,no withrawal -period- like Russia or Nigeria etc

There are zillion of b anks out there on this planet,Paypal is just a payment processor,not even a bank,how can you expect it to connect with zillions of banks so it can earn a small fee ?

stop whining and use Swift or justskip Paypal

Login to Me Too

jeanffc94
Contributor
Contributor

wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

it varies by country,some countries you can only withdraw to a US bank account,this is t o accomodate US expatriates in foreign countries.

In USA,you cannot withdraw to a credit card,period.

In some countries,like Eastern Europe,if you bank is a member of VISA Europe,you may withdraw to your bank using its VISA card.

In some countries,no withrawal -period- like Russia or Nigeria etc

There are zillion of b anks out there on this planet,Paypal is just a payment processor,not even a bank,how can you expect it to connect with zillions of banks so it can earn a small fee ?

stop whining and use Swift or justskip Paypal

First: thanks really for letting us know paypal is to accomodate US expatriates, that makes sense, I didn't really know that.

Second: if it was your money, I bet you would be whining too. (no disrespect meant)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.