Account Limited

qepps1
Contributor
Contributor

I sent the information I could provide to paypal proving that I am the account holder. I has a sell from ebay that was paid on 07/29 everything was going well I even transferred the money to my bank. Then paypal hits me with an account hold and takes the money back from my bank. I do not understand if it were already processing through why limit my account. Spoke with a rep yesterday advised her the instrument i sold belonged to my grandpa whom did in 1999. It was a gift to me and I decided to sell it. She stated it was okay if I could not provide the proof of ownership which clearly I could not but provide the other info. I uploaded my address proof, my account proof, my delivery proof that shipment was received just everything that was asked for. She told me it would take about 24 hours. It has been well over that time and it is ridiculous because they took my money back from my bank. I do not like this at all. Last month when I signed up i had to answer a zillion questions already to verify myself just to have my credit limits lifted. Can anyone suggest what I can do?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Divine666
Contributor
Contributor

i have provided everything which was requsteded and promiss to take off the limitating in 2working days but it has been a two weeks now , pls do help me out 

Login to Me Too

LesterMace123

5 days ago my account was limited, submitted all required by Paypal, no reposne from resolution center yet, how to get rid out of this , help appriciated

Login to Me Too

Folakeade
Contributor
Contributor
Sounds like a reoccurring issue with everyone, I also had an account verification process with PayPal during that two day window I was asked to provide Paypal with ID, SSN, and Bank Statement. Which I gladly provided, I call in the next day to get my case expedited so I can return the funds that were sent back from my bank account so I can do the etc. like buy shipping labels. Everytime I receive my payment I wait 3 days until buyer actually receives his item to transfer money which is a required part of the business. No problem. As soon as my 3 day waiting period is up I transfer my funds (because it's my money and I want it now!) I do this process usually from every sale and recently I've been selling a higher volume of items. And Paypal said because of the increase in amount I've been selling my account was deemed to be high risk. So they asked to provided with proof of deliverly (which I already have in my paypal account) proof of item authenticity which I also provided. But it became a huge ordeal, when I was talking to one of their representatives, a manager named Mark, he disrespected me saying that if I have bills to pay and need pay for my children's school funds that I need to take out a loan. A LOAN. when I heard this I almost went insane I am already up to my neck in debt from my own school fees and not to mention I am a single mom trying to provide for her children, they didn't seem to get that concept. When they asked me for my ID the representative said she couldn't verify it and it wasn't popping up in her system, and I provided good clear pictures. Still if that's the case there should definitely be another way to provide them with documents. When I provided my bank statement it was straight from my bank website so my name and everything would be available for them to cross check. So I knew something fishy was happening at this place of business when over and over and over again I would see members complain about how they never did anything wrong but still get their account closed. Up till now they are holding my funds 180 days. I've been a member of Ebay since 2001! And I just opened my paypal account last year. So they cannot say that I am a new buyer or this and that. If anyone has gotten an issue similar to mine resolved please let me know! Or if we need to get a class action lawsuit going let's get a Paypal petition running. Thanks! Much love to everyone and God bless
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.