what a joke...

Blacklily
Contributor
Contributor

i thought that paypal was suppose to be the easy fast way to send and recieve money. well iv been using paypal with no problems untill i set up a new email to start selling to friends on facebook. so i advertise and my friend says shell have it, so i ask her to send a payment and once iv recieved it ill post it to her. which she did asap as she needs it soon. then i check paypal and it says its holding my money for 21 days although it also says it could be 60 days from my first transaction.... tell me with a parcel that costs me £9 to post and no money how now am i suppose to post this? it keeps saying loads of crap about ebay. but im simple clearing stuff out and selling them to friends.. im very angree and dont know what to do. iv never had this problem on my other paypal account....?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Blacklily

Since its a new email address you are classed as a new seller and the hold is the policy, if you could borrow the money to post it send it tracked you might be able to get the hold lifted quicker

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.