removing expired credit and/or debit cards from wallet & how to disable ebay and paypal echeck link

castroolga
Contributor
Contributor

Please someone give me an answer.  I can I remove expired cards from wallet?  I really don't want to see them there.  Secondly, how do I disable the echeck link between ebay and paypal.  I cannot find an answer anywhere.  I don't want this option because Paypal takes about a week to finalize a payment transaction and payment remains in pending status until then.  That is just ludicrous.  This was supposed to be easier, better and more convenient.  However, that is not the case.  I find Paypal not to be user-friendly anymore.  Olga Castro  

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

scarysid
New Community Member

Hi

Yes - it is poor that the functionality to maintain your bank accounts and cards does not work on the webpage - tried with Chrome, IE11 and Edge.

It does work if you use the PayPal app, I just changed my card using their Android App.

Paul...

Login to Me Too

Twoleftfeet
Contributor
Contributor

The only way I was able to add/remove expired credit/debit cards from my account was to access my settings through the PayPal app on my mobile.  Despite trying a number of suggestions on the classic PayPal site on my laptop, nothing worked.  Tried the same process on the mobile app and it was completed in seconds 😊

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.