my credit card is disabled

besiki
Contributor
Contributor

Dear,friends.
i made a mistake while confirming the credit card(<removed>).I entered the 4-digit code with mistake so my card disabled and i can't enable it.Please,help me.
Dear,friend
<removed>. This card has been disabled for use on PayPal. Please add a different credit card instead.,,  please  help  me  please
I dont have different credit card... please help  me
I do everything as you told me. I entered "send us">"bank account/credit card">"credit card/debit card-add/remove/edit" and when i enter last 4 digits it doesn't confirm.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you linked your card to your PayPal account but entered the confirmation code incorrectly 3 times, you need to contact customer support as they can help you finish linking your card.   Note, they may ask you to provide some additional information.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you linked your card to your PayPal account but entered the confirmation code incorrectly 3 times, you need to contact customer support as they can help you finish linking your card.   Note, they may ask you to provide some additional information.

Login to Me Too

besiki
Contributor
Contributor

I can not connect. Please help me

Login to Me Too

sbksp

I had this same problem & when I contacted PayPal they told me the card was activated in another PayPal account registered under my email address for the company I work for. Even though I don't recall ever needing PayPal let alone registering the company credit card with them, I can't say its not possible. None-the-less I asked them to close/deactivate the old PayPal account & add the credit card to the new one. The rep informed me the card on the old account had expired...being that we received the new card a little less than a year ago, this could be why I don't recall setting it up.

-----------But then again how could I have multiple PayPal accounts under one email address & not be able to use one ----------------credit card on multiple accounts???---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked her to update the expiration date in which she replied the credit card still wont be added. It is now "permenantly deactivated from PayPal". Why? Because once it expires it can't be renewed..........

They can't correct a glitch like that but I'M SUPPOSED TO TRUST THEM WITH THE COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT?? I don't think so Smiley LOL

Good luck ya'll! I'm contacting ebay on using a different merchant 😉

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.